Center of Hope, in partnership with Warner Pacific College offers a Certificate in Ministry Leadership and Practice for those engaged in contextual ministry and desiring additional training.
This Certificate is designed to provide opportunities for vocational exploration; spiritual formation; contextualized ministry field education; and tools and practice of biblical, theological, and ethical studies as well as forms of communicating for ministry contexts. Students will have opportunity to reflect on their own place in the world while developing leadership skills toward coming alongside and partnering in the facilitating of growth for those in their communities.
After completing the certificate program, persons will be able to:
- Demonstrate qualities of loving character in relating to God, self, “other,” and the world.
- Use scholarly methods to study and analyze biblical, theological, and ethical texts.
- Utilize a Wesleyan theo-ethical approach to construct and evaluate their own theological values and sources and to determine the concrete implications of those.
- Practice and facilitate a contextual approach to ministry.
- Connect their own story, stories of their ministry context, and the biblical-historical Christian story and communicate these in written, verbal, and visual forms. Integrate their educational journey with their emerging ministry path.
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com.